Tax Preparation and Corporate Services

Need an Accountant?

We work with several Accounting Professionals that include CPAs and Tax Attorneys that can help you with all your personal and corporate accounting needs.

  • Register a Company.

  • Business Plans.

  • Corporate Annual Return Filling.

  • Get a Tax ID (EIN)

  • Florida Resale Tax ID,

  • Corporate shares.

  • Business Tax.

  • Filing your personal and corporate taxes.

  • ITIN numbers for Foreign Nationals.

  • Tax Liens or back taxes.